Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Child Care for FREE?

In this economy, everyone is trying to find ways to cut back expenses. One way to cut back costs and increase benefits is with child care. When my children were toddlers, I set up a preschool program in my home that gave my daughters a head start in school (they're at Stanford Medical School and Claremont McKenna College now). By hiring a teacher to run the Merit preschool curriculum (available online), my daughters received excellent educational preparation. By inviting a few other paying children to the mix, their tuition covered all of the costs. Not only did I receive this preschool program for both children for FREE, the teacher also prepared dinners, did the laundry, and cleaned the house! I wrote the book The Working Mother's Guide to FREE Child Care in Your Home! that comes complete with forms and advice! http://bit.ly/4eciE

Want to read about my story? Check out http://www.freechildcare.org/story.php

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think

Blog Widget by LinkWithin